Where class assignments combine with the small coffee shop vibe

Pages

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

{Life After College}


What a scary thought: Life after college.  Like I mention on the "About Me" page of this blog, I have a list of things I want to accomplish throughout my life.  My goals after graduation are to travel for a few months, ideally around London during the 2012 Olympic Games, and then to come back to California to begin working.  I want to run my own company and see if I can be successful on my own.  If this doesn't play out then I want to find a job that will provide the satisfaction that comes from working hard but that doesn't take over my life.  Another goal of mine is to own a house by the time I am thirty.  I am not one to make a timeline for myself but I feel like if I don't set some straight forward goals then life will just pass by.  I would love to work in the social media and creative design industry but also have an interest in Real Estate.  I have had a variety of jobs since the age of 16 and have experienced different industries.  In this, I have become aware of what type of career path I would like to avoid but am still searching for one that would suit me perfectly.  I am comfortable knowing that the ideal career may only come to me after a few more trial and error situations.  



No comments:

Post a Comment